QUESTION: What is some general information about the course(s) I have purchased?
1. For Pre-Licensing Courses - A unique username and password (assigned by you), a 45 day course window to complete your course, a printable manual, unlimited attempts at all practice tests until you make a 90 or better. Then, you are allowed to take the next test in the series, two attempts to pass the proctored final with a score of 80 or better, and your course completion certificate once the course has been successfully completed.
2. For Continuing Education Courses - A unique username and password (assigned by you), a 30 day course window to complete your course, a printable manual, unlimited attempts at the final test to make an 80 or better, and your course completion certificate once the course has been successfully completed.
1. Click on your resident licensing state from our home page.
2. Click on the Continuing Education icon on the right.
3. Select your course needed from the drop down menu and fill out the
form and follow the remaining prompts.
For any additional information and questions, please contact 256-679-3163.
For Continuing Education Courses in other states:
1. Click on your resident licensing state from our home page.
2. Click on the "Click here to purchase CE" icon and follow the prompts.
For any additional information and questions, please contact 1-800-334-8322.
QUESTION: Can I take only one line of insurance?
Our courses are set up to combine the studies for Life and Health together, as well as Property and Casualty together. However, you may take our combined course, and (depending on your state), you may be able to take the state exam for only one line of insurance. Example: Life only. - Please check with your state's Department of Insurance to clarify further.
QUESTION: What strategy should be used when taking the online Pre-Licensing Course?
Our courses are designed to provide an adult learning experience (failure oriented - adults only learn from failure) therefore your experience is the experience that is designed into the course.
Typically, our instructor lead students only make 35 on a practice test the first time they take it. You will master the material using the following method:
After an online student studies the manual (read the manual out loud at least four times) the practice tests are mastered by taking a practice test, printing out the missed questions (this will automatically include the correct answers and their rationales) and then studying the ones that are missed, then take the test again and your score will rise. This is an interactive process that produces learning as the student approaches their 90 or better on the given practice exam.
QUESTION: Could I cheat during these practice exams and no one would know?
You will know...after you fail the state exam. This online course is preparation for the state exam. Anyone that can pass our exams online and follow the instructions on page 4 WILL pass the state exam.
QUESTION: How can I pay for the course?
You may pay for your course with a credit or debit card of your choice.
QUESTION: Do I need a PayPal account to purchase your course?
QUESTION: Can I pay for the course with a check?
You may pay for the course with a money order. You course will be activated once our office receives the money order. Please make your money order payable to Victor Bradley. The mailing address is:
AA Online Classes.com
2608 Newby Road
Huntsville, AL 3805
QUESTION: What is your refund policy?
Upon request, we provide a full tuition refund to our students who score at least 97% on the state exam!
QUESTION: How long will it take me to complete my course?
Upon the purchase of your course, you are given a 45 day window for Pre-Licensing or a 30 day window for Continuing Education to complete the entire course. We have had people complete all requirements in as little as two days for most states!
QUESTION: Can I extend my course beyond the original time limit?
Yes. At the end of your course, your course will offer you an opportunity to purchase an extension at a nominal fee.
QUESTION: If I do not pass the proctored final in two attempts, what can I do?
Most of our students pass their proctor final on their first attempt. However, in the unlikely event that you need a reset on the proctored finals, you will be able to do so for a small fee.
QUESTION: Do I have to print the manual?
You are given a 45 day course window to complete the course. Once the course has been completed, you will no longer be able to access the online manual. Therefore, we highly recommend that you print the manual. You will need it after you have completed your course.
QUESTION: May I purchase a manual from your company?
When you purchase your course, the price includes a printable manual delivered via your login. However, if you can not or do not want to print the manual, you may purchase one for an additional $30.00, plus shipping and handling. To purchase, please contact us at (256) 679-3163.
QUESTION: What is a proctor? Who can be a proctor?
In general, any disinterested third party over 18 years can serve as a proctor.
QUESTION: What is a proctor statement?
A Proctor Statement is an online affidavit that your proctor must fill out for you to take the final exam. When filling out the proctor affidavit, the proctor will be required to enter his or her social security number.
QUESTION: How will I get my certificate of completion? How long does it take?
1. For Pre-Licensing - Once the course has been successfully completed, your certificate will be e-mailed to you, if your state allows. Certificates are produced Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm. Please allow 2 business days to received the certificate via the e-mail account with which you registered.
2. For Continuing Education - Once the course has been successfully completed, your certificate will be e-mailed to you no later than the following business day.
QUESTION: When should I register for the state exam?
After you have received your course completion certificate.
QUESTION: What is the provider information I need to register for the state exam?
All the provider information needed to register for your state exam will be disclosed on your certificate mailed to you after the course completion.
QUESTION: How many continuing education credits are required by my state for licensing renewal?
Please check with your state's Department of Insurance. (All state requirements are different)
If your question has not been answered, please contact us.
Course Questions: (256) 679-3163 - 8:00am to 5:00pm CDT
Administrative Issues: (256) 513-1200 - 8:00am to 5:00pm CDT